How to change MetaTrader 4 password
The steps are as follows:
1. On the top Menu bar, select TOOLS > OPTIONS or keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+O).
2. Under the SERVER tab, select CHANGE.
3. Input the current password in: "Current Password" text field.
4. Select "Change master password" if it is not checked already.
5. Input the new password in: "New Password" text field.
6. Re-type the new password in the second "Confirm" text field, then click OK.
Start Live Trading
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66.7 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.